Most projects don’t pay per second or even minute. You can set up STRUXI’s Capture App for iPad to round crew member’s time to the nearest 15-minute interval.
Download the App
You can download STRUXI Capture for iPad here https://apps.apple.com/my/app/struxi-capture/id1543291349
What you Should Know About Time Clock Rounding
Your STRUXI administrator can contact STRUXI support to enable or disable clock rounding.
What to expect when clock rounding is enabled:
- The clock time shown in STRUXI will round up or down to the nearest 15-minute interval.
- Your total punched-in hours are calculated based on the rounded time.
- 8:22:29 AM will round down to 8:15:00 AM
- 8:22:30 AM will round up to 8:30:00 AM
- 4:37:29 PM will round down to 4:30:00 PM
- 4:52:30 PM will round up to 5:00:00 PM
When rounding is disabled:
- The clock time shown in STRUXI will show to the exact minute.
- Your total punched-in hours are calculated based on the exact time.
- Example: 11:37:45 AM will show as 11:37 AM