Custom forms and workflows integrated with STRUXI.
Setup Your Formstack Account
- Navigate to https://www.formstack.com/ and log into your Formstack account.
- NOTE: If you do not already have Formstack, you will need to create an account.
- Once logged in, click Open Forms.
- Click on the Forms tab in the menu bar.
- Click Create New Folder.
- Type STRUXI into the provided text box and click Save Folder.
Get Your STRUXI Access Token
- Navigate to: https://www.formstack.com/admin/apiKey/main.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Formstack account.
- Within the Formstack API window, click New Application.
- Fill out the provided API Application form:
- Application Name (a name that reminds you that this application is used for Struxi)
- Redirect URI (https://struxi.app/)
- Description (brief description of what the Struxi app will do)
- Logo (not required)
- Platform (Website)
- Click Create.
- Copy and paste the Access Token into an encrypted email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wait for a notification via email from Penta that they have successfully associated the Access Token to your Struxi tenant.
- You are now setup with Formstack and can proceed importing or creating your forms within the STRUXI folder by using the associated Import Form and Create buttons.